Stop And Smell The Roses (Week 32)

This report is from the #bebetter52 challenge to bring fresh flowers into your house the week of August 5th, 2019

Challenges Completed and Money Raised:

This year we have already raised $1114.60 for Every Mother Counts! That is a grand total of 2498 challenges completed. 

Be Better Teams

Congrats to our Be Better Teams.  

A big shout out to Be Better Supermoms, Momma Needs a Minute, and Team Awesome who had 100% participation this week!   

The teams with 80% participation: Team Bootleg and TriHow

Thank you all who participated and submitted from this week. 

Beautiful Bouquets

This week we took the opportunity to treat ourselves to nature’s gem, fresh flowers!

28% of you decided to pick fresh flowers in your gardens, the other 72% bought your bouquets!

No matter how you chose to treat yourself, taking a moment to appreciate nature’s beauty and invest in yourself is never a moment (or money) wasted.